Friday, January 23, 2009

Our National Anthem

I received the video of these young girls singing our National Anthem in an email and was so moved that I thought I would share it with you all here.

I found out that they are called the Cactus Cuties and they range in age from 6 to 9 years old (at the time of this recording) and someone that knows music would tell you they have perfect pitch, range, tone, etc. or whatever technical terms. I'll just say, they sing beautifully.

Please enjoy:



The Cactus Cuties are normally 4 girls and here they are on the 700 Club with a short interview after they sing The Star Spangled Banner:



And if you would like a little more, here they are singing Amazing Grace:



If they don't warm your heart, nothing will.

Here's their website http://thecactuscuties.com/index.html

No comments: